Anna Laszlo, mediator in international organisations
Anna Laszlo is a strong and respected facilitator, coach and mediator with significant cross-governmental and international development experience. As a strategic thinker, Anna quickly identifies key issues or obstacles and works to build consensus on the way forward. Anna is comfortable and
confident engaging at all levels of seniority. A clear communicator, Anna is able to adapt her style to changing contexts and dynamics.
- Mediator, facilitator and consensus builder
- Strong and experienced coach, manager and leader
- Governmental and NGO policy and practice in international development and humanitarian engagement
- Leader of multidisciplinary teams
- Strategic thinker and analyst
- Clear communicator
Anna has previously held the roles of Principal Private Secretary to Secretary of State for International Development, Head of UK Government (DFID/FCO) Sudan Unit and Non-Executive Director of World Vision UK.
Education and Qualifications
Jan. 2012 Workplace Mediator (Globis Mediation)
Sept. 2009 Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching (University of
West of England)
1992 – 1993 Cognitive Science MSc, University of Manchester
1988 – 1992 German and Linguistics B.A. Hons, First Class, University of